At ERP we believe that an environmental responsible behavior is crucial to guarantee sustainable economic growth, preserving the Planet´s and Community´s wellbeing
At ERP we believe that an environmental responsible behavior is crucial to guarantee sustainable economic growth, preserving the Planet´s and Community´s wellbeing.
Our commitment towards society is not only related to managing WEEE and WB&A, since the awareness of all the intervenients is crucial in this process. The waste´s correct management is everyone´s responsibility, according to their function in the products´ life cycle which will turn into waste, later on.
The communication and awareness initiatives have an important pedagogic and educational side to them, in order o promote correct and effective environmental behaviors.
Our job on this subject is targeted at public audiences as diverse as schools, companies, entities and/ or waste´s operators, legitimating the final goal: to promote recycling of end of life equipment and batteries.
As such, the content of this message is adapted to the characteristics and information needs of each target, preserving their essence (key concepts).
ERP Portugal´s communication and awareness campaigns:
- Depositrão Generation – In partnership with ABAE (European Blue Flag Association), around 600 Eco-schools work as WEEE and WB&A collection points, at the same time that they respond to creative challenges about the theme of managing these waste, according to their school grade.
- Depositrão– the Depositrão is a logistic equipment that has been set up in around 1.0000 strategic points in order to facilitate the (free of charge) discard of small domestic appliances, as well as used batteries and accumulators. The Depositrão is available at schools, EEE points of sale, Municipalities and companies.
- Environmental Awareness Center – organized circuit to be visited, free of charge, where it is possible to dive deeper into the waste’s management theme, in a pedagogic and playful manner.
- ERP Remember Cascais, The Recycling Festival– 80´s festival sponsored by ERP Portugal with the objective of calling attention to the subject of WEEE and WB&A recycling, through media communication and brand activation.
- Campaigns´ sponsorship in points of sale – the stores that sell electrical and electronic equipment are perfect stages for developing campaigns to stimulate the correct guidance of waste, as they work as a free channel for this effect. This channel´s function may be translated into waste´s discard using the Depositrão or the “the old for the new exchange” option.
- Fairs and Seminars – will participate in different meetings about ERP Portugal´s activity.
An informed and conscientious society is a decisive factor to achieve the waste´s collection and treatment goals.